Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scientific Boddhisatva

Give this article a read...... it's worth the 10 min.


  1. What happened to you on Facebook? I was going to post my all time favorite fascia video to your wall and it's not there anymore??

    Check this out, you will love.

    If the link doesn't work, google Gil Hedley, the fuzz speech. Its freaking brilliant.

    I saw the picture at the top of your blog and the first thing I wondered is if your nippled got scratched to hell on the face of that wall :)??

  2. hahahah! Sarah, you are so funny. Thank for the suggestion, I will check it out. As for my facebook, yes, I cancelled it as I never really thought it was a productive use of my time, and I am not all that social to begin with so it felt good to no longer be plugged in. Email and a blog are feeling pretty social :) As for my nipple, they both were fine as I did not climb long without my shirt, it was simply for a fun picture. Hope to see you soon! XO